6th Annual Shuck On-the-Sound Oyster Roast
ONLINE SALES HAVE ENDED
A FEW TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE PARISH OFFICE
Saturday, February 3, 2024, 6:30 PM
Oysters, BBQ and Live Music by Randy McQuay!
Tickets also available through our Parish Office, Cash/Check
Here are a few of the FAQ's and some Important Event Info:
When can we arrive?
- Our "Doors" will open promptly at 6:30pm. Please do not try and make your way into the event space prior to this time as we will still be making last minute preparations. We will do our best to check people in as quickly as possible.
What should I wear?
- This is an outdoor event. Please dress accordingly. We will be under the cover of a tent.
What should I bring?
- If you have your own oyster knife, towel, or special hot sauce, please bring that along with you. If not - don't worry - we will have a good amount of oyster knives available.
- Also, seating will be limited. If you'd like to bring a tailgate chair you're welcome to do so.
Where do I park?
- Parking -There are several areas available for parking as shown on the attached map.
Thank you again for supporting St. Andrews On-the-Sound and we'll see you soon!
See Ya'll There!